PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 951 c2234

Custom Search

MVPunisher
01-25-2017, 01:35 PM
So kind of weird one here. I have 2 bizhub 951s next to each other. The one on the left started coding out with c2234. I started by replacing the to 2 photo sensors for transfer belt retraction as everything mechanically seemed to be functioning.

The sensors didnt fix it. I then swapped the transfer belt to the right machine and the right machine then coded. Ok it is in the transfer belt. I swapped the levers (one was gouged out pretty good) and the springs that ride on the retraction cam. That also did not fix it. At this point the belt is back in the left machine and that one is coding out.

Now... 9,000 prints later the right one decides to code out now...both machines are coding out. Seems environmental but what could possibly be environmental about this type code.

I am heading over with the motor today , just really thrown off by both of these machines doing this now.

Posted from a phone, not checking spelling...

MVPunisher
01-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Both machines around 6mil copy count

MVPunisher
01-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Also the problem is intermittent to the point where just testing things isn't always an option. It happens multiple times per day though... Sometimes it will go 100 prints. Sometimes 700 prints....

blackcat4866
01-26-2017, 01:49 AM
I also have two bizhub PRESS 1052's side by side. Both are around 7M. I haven't seen your particular code, but you might find this interesting:

When some strange issue appears on one machine, almost certainly within two weeks it will migrate to the other. It's like a communicable disease. So I know that I have two weeks to solve any single crisis before it becomes a double crisis.

It took a while for me to figure out the transfer belt alignment adjustments. For a couple mil, one of my machines chewed up transfer belts until I figured how to get it run true.

If you're getting contaminated LED array, grid or primary wires, the developing unit upper seal will start to curl up at the ends, letting toner blow by.

35377 =^..^=

allan
01-26-2017, 07:47 AM
Hehe BC is right about the migration of the codes. I have 2 B1250 next to each other and will code out at about the same time.
Well they are on 15Mil a piece and they give me joy.

I change the transfer belt and all the contacts/bearings on around 6mil and had no trouble at all from the unit or the cleaning unit.
would also reset all the connectors on the ADUDB.
It could be caused by a HV leak that makes the logic go bonkers.

MVPunisher
02-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Update to fix this I replaced the entire transfer pressure assembly. It was reasonably priced, and included all parts (motors, sensors, actuators, cams....etc)

blackcat4866
02-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Congratulations. I'll keep that in mind. I've seen some wear in the mechanics but nothing causing problems yet. =^..^=

Custom Search