PDA

View Full Version : pinting problem on ineo +454e

Custom Search

jakani
01-25-2017, 03:51 PM
hello ,

i have a problem when printing and copying i get a faded line in the middle of the paper

i changed the drum , the transfer belt and the fusing unit

i initialized the counter and did image stabilization still the same problem !

here is a copy of the counter :
any suggestion on how to solve this would be appreciated

thank you very much

kingarthur
01-25-2017, 04:03 PM
I can't open the attachment, but a faded line is normally the printhead needs cleaning

jakani
01-25-2017, 04:14 PM
I can't open the attachment, but a faded line is normally the printhead needs cleaning

thank you for replying

i attached it again

i don't think this printer has a printhead !

kingarthur
01-25-2017, 04:31 PM
thank you for replying

i attached it again

i don't think this printer has a printhead !

I would think it has! I'd get a trained engineer to look at it !!

jakani
01-25-2017, 04:49 PM

thank you for replying kingarthur

i just searched the manual for the printhead i could not find it !

thank you very much again , if i could not solve this may be i consult with an other company or something getting an engineer is not an option i don't know one !

copier addict
01-25-2017, 05:11 PM
thank you for replying kingarthur

i just searched the manual for the printhead i could not find it !

thank you very much again , if i could not solve this may be i consult with an other company or something getting an engineer is not an option i don't know one !

If you aren't going to take the advice seriously, why bother asking. kingarthur gave you very good advice (this machine indeed does have a printhead).

jakani
01-25-2017, 05:14 PM
If you aren't going to take the advice seriously, why bother asking. kingarthur gave you very good advice (this machine indeed does have a printhead).

of course i take his advice seriously and i really appreciate it

Woxner
01-25-2017, 06:35 PM
take that placstic wand and read the easy instructions on cleaning the laser glass. if its called a printhead or laser who gives a crap it does the same thing.....
if that dont work look at the dev unit. its good for 590 k may have something in it

jakani
01-26-2017, 03:54 PM
take that placstic wand and read the easy instructions on cleaning the laser glass. if its called a printhead or laser who gives a crap it does the same thing.....
if that dont work look at the dev unit. its good for 590 k may have something in it

thank you for replying

i was not able to find it at first because in the manual it called PH unit ,

i cleaned it and the printer worked as it should , thank you very much for fast replying to direct solution

REGSIS
01-26-2017, 05:02 PM
i was not able to find it at first because in the manual it called PH unit ,

PH=printhead ;)
Laser printhead, LED printhead, ink printhead; every printer (or MFP) has a printhead!

Custom Search