PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub C353 yellow vertical lines on Color Copy

Custom Search

paxnom
01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
Problem with yellow vertical lines on color copy (as per attachment) or similar black lines on black copy. Have switched (from a fully functional KM C353) PCB, drum units, toner, transfer belt etc. with no change. Put components from error machine in other machine and copy is perfect. If you print a single color magenta / cyan the yellow lines still appear on copy. black copy has black lines. The gap areas are yellow lines that extend across the copy. There are no error messages. Totally stumped.

I doubt if its the transfer belt drive as no error message occurs. Ditto waste toner drive -

blackcat4866
01-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Which attachment? =^..^=

paxnom
01-31-2017, 12:03 AM
Which attachment? =^..^=

blackcat4866
01-31-2017, 12:11 AM
I think I would look at primary transfer belt drive, and transfer waste drive. =^..^=

paxnom
01-31-2017, 12:35 AM
Are you talking the transfer belt drive on machine or on transfer belt assemblyy?? I switched transfer assy units from good working machine C353. Why only yellow and black lines - not cyan / magenta?? Attached is the blank black copy

blackcat4866
01-31-2017, 12:48 AM
Are you talking the transfer belt drive on machine or on transfer belt assemblyy?? I switched transfer assy units from good working machine C353. Why only yellow and black lines - not cyan / magenta?? Attached is the blank black copy

Well... if all the colors show the voids it must be primary transfer or later. Those "yellow " lines don't look very yellow in the pix. They just look like voids. And if you already swapped out the primary transfer belt assembly, I guess that leaves the drive portion in the main body of the machine.

copyman
01-31-2017, 02:02 AM
I really can't see the yellow in sample but if that is color showing then I would re-look at something with the yellow IU or print head.

Desert Rat
01-31-2017, 03:16 AM
I think I would be inclined to look for something common to the black and yellow.
May be a bad or intermittent ground to the drum/dv unit.

Do these lines appear in the erased margins? Measure the voltage between the ground and the neutral lines.
It should read less than 1vac. It kind of reminds me of noise on the ground line.

I would try something odd, like put a piece of black tape over the black printhead laser and see if the same
pattern is printed for a blank copy.

I'm not sure, give us another hint:).

DR

ramakrishna j
01-31-2017, 03:40 AM

some of the corona unit is problem. clean all corona units and try.

Custom Search