PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera vs. Canon MFPs

Custom Search

ma1916
02-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Hello,

Our small business is looking to end our lease with Konica and switch to either Kyocera (CS 3552ci) or Canon (IR Advance 5535i).

I can't find many reviews comparing the two, so looking for any input on customer service rating, reliability, and maintenance frequency.

Thanks in advance!

MFPTech
02-02-2017, 12:40 AM
Definitely Canon

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tmaged
02-02-2017, 01:42 AM
I have no experience with Canon, but we've become a single line Kyocera dealer. They're pretty impressive units. The only suspect part of their line has been A4 color mfp's & printers. We'll see how well the new unit's are, but everything else & the warranty makes them solid.

qbert69
02-02-2017, 02:40 PM
I personally am not familiar with Canon in our copier business, but am familiar with Ricoh and Kyocera! I'll take a Kyocera any day over Ricoh! Kyocera...no fuser rebuilds, just replace. Same for PCU...just replace...don't need to rebuild! Charge rollers are extremely easy to clean...paper towel and water! Drum Refresh can also be done by the user! Kyocera's are easy to set-up...drivers for Windows, Mac, & Linux/Unix! PLUS Kyocera's use of their HyPas Apps! If you do scanning, check out PinPoint Scan!...Easy & Secure!

Business Applications - KYOCERA Document Solutions America (http://usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/americas/jsp/Kyocera/businessApplicationDetail.jsp?sub=Capture+%26+Dist ribution&bizcat=24313&appRID=28592)

:cool:

GaryNye30
02-02-2017, 05:17 PM
I would recommend canon. The C5535 is a good box.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Custom Search