PDA

View Full Version : Lamp error Bizhub 25e

Custom Search

compelecttech76@gmail.com
02-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Hello all,i have a Bizhub 25e that's giving a lamp error. Call service msg.

Now what's crazy is when I restart the machine with the ADF closed I get the error. But when I restart the machine with it opened no error, machine works just fine.

Machine only has 5400 copies on it

Any ideas would be appreciated

mo0651
02-01-2017, 08:23 PM
That's low mileage on an older machine, but good for you! Make sure firmware is up to date. Clean under side of scanner glass and mirrors. Reseat ribbon cables.:cool: If it comes back then, we have replaced
the actual lamp. and also 1 ribbon cable.

Toxic
02-01-2017, 09:16 PM
I dont know much about 25e but i have a lot of expirience with 240f and i think it is similar machines.
240f have a lots of problems with lamp error when we got them,if mirrors or lenses are just a bit dirty it shows lamp error.
Later, KM relased firmware and they solve this problem but again i must clean scanner unit every 6 months to work properly.
Try clean scanner first but also search for newer firmware if exists.

Guy Milner
02-02-2017, 12:35 PM
I had this a couple of weeks ago. There is a bulletin. I didn't need to update firmware, but did carry out what the bulletin suggested and it hasn't come back in for that fault since.

compelecttech76@gmail.com
02-02-2017, 12:45 PM
I searched for a bulletin but I could not find one related to this issue. Would you happen to remember where on KM site the bulletin was located. Much appreciated

Guy Milner
02-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Looks like an apology is on the cards! I rushed into responding, before realizing I had a lamp problem on the Bizhub 240f!
I have attached the information I followed, but unless they are closely related, with the same settings, this will probably be useless!

Northwestservice
02-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Looks like an apology is on the cards! I rushed into responding, before realizing I had a lamp problem on the Bizhub 240f!
I have attached the information I followed, but unless they are closely related, with the same settings, this will probably be useless!

takes a good person to admit they made a rush decision on a tech forum good for responding back !!!!!!!!!

mo0651
02-02-2017, 05:01 PM
The 25e is a rebranded Muratec. Not bad to work on.:cool:

Custom Search