PDA

View Full Version : Develope ineo 163 black print problem

Custom Search

smiley
02-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Good day guys. I did complete pm to this machine after a few copies like 50 pages and i try it again it copies all black image sometimes it pop an error c14a3 and i check the lamp but its working. Please help me on this guys.thanks in advance

Gaffers01
02-03-2017, 09:48 AM
May be a faulty board not seeing the lamp come on also make sure you havent pulled any cables out in optics section

C14A3: IR fluorescent lamp fault
Relevant electrical components
PH unit Printer control board (PRCB)
Step Operations
WIRING DIAGRAM
Control signal
1 Turn OFF and ON the power switch. – –
Check for proper connection between the
PH unit and master board and correct as
necessary.
– –
3 Change the PH unit. – –
4 Change PRCB. – –
Relevant electrical components
Exposure lamp (LA1)
Inverter board (INVB)
CCD board (CCDB)
MFP board (MFPB)
Step Operations
WIRING DIAGRAM
Control signal
Check that the exposure lamp (LA1) turns
ON when the power switch is turned ON
and correct or replace as necessary.
– –
Check connectors on INVB for proper connection
and correct as necessary.
– –
Check connectors on CCDB for proper
connection and correct as necessary.
– –
4 Change MFPB. – –

REGSIS
02-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Good day guys. I did complete pm to this machine after a few copies like 50 pages and i try it again it copies all black image sometimes it pop an error c14a3 and i check the lamp but its working. Please help me on this guys.thanks in advance

Check white strip on the bottom side of original glas for dirt (on the left side where lamp start scanning). When you turn on the machine lamp illuminates white strip and
Ccd reads the light information and is calibrated. All mirrors and lamp must be clean and also the white strip.

If all is OK try changing ccd, then boards.
I have many machines in the field of this type for many years and have no problems of this kind.

Had same errors but on bizhub 160. On one was lamp/ccd assy on second board was the problem which was unusual.

Edit: also check is the original glass sitting correctly on metal frame. There is small metal plate on the front left which has to be fitted after the glass is put in place otherwise glass might end on top of and stay raised in which case you will get false reading and wrongly calibrated ccd.

smiley
02-07-2017, 06:20 AM
Thank you guys. I will post if i make this machine work.thanks.

Custom Search