PDA

View Full Version : Error C0204 for Konica Minolta Bizhub 250

Custom Search

logicrafi
07-31-2008, 03:56 PM
hi friends i have problem with my printer, its Konica Minolta Bizhub 250, copier and printer and scanner.

its giving error messages on the display malfuncion detected error C0204.

does any body know the error solution. please help me.

deep
07-31-2008, 04:59 PM
C0204 is cassette 2 lifting problem.

Pull out the cassette and check the paper capacity not to exceed the maximium level. Clear any irregular or untidy paper if any.

Speedy
08-02-2008, 01:25 AM
I had this problem a few days ago, check behind the cassette for paper. I had a short piece in the coupler for paper lift.

logicrafi
08-02-2008, 06:20 AM
I had this problem a few days ago, check behind the cassette for paper. I had a short piece in the coupler for paper lift.

thanks friend i will try this now

mrplow
08-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Iv had this problem on a few copiers,pull out the tray in question and check where the paper lift shaft goes through the tray,there should be a plastic grommet that has a lip on it at the rear of the tray,u will probably find that the lip has broken off of the grommet allowing the paper lift shaft to move away from the paper lift motor thats why u get the code cuz the motors turning but not reaching the sensors so its timing out,it will also cause the other problems described previously,if u have any problems ill take sum photos to explain in better detail,good luck

sonnyhung
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM

Yes, I saw this thread and skipped this response but was checking the area behind the tray for paper. First there was a partial torn piece hanging to the right behind the tray. After that I closed the tray and reset things. Still no joy, but I opened it again and now there was a larger partial sheet there in the center right position hanging down. Users never say a thing they just leave the machine and I see it when I see it.

What I did notice this time is that the Konica Minolta screen came up on the LCD. There was a small box on the left edge and the machine did not work still - I hit the reset button and the machine cycled and viola. No more error.

Not a officlal tech, but a self taught tech who fixes everything including house hold items O_o

Custom Search