PDA

View Full Version : Konica7255 sc28-01

Custom Search

Downunder
08-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Hi guys...

I have a 7255 that initially had no power. The only thing humming was the HDD fan. reset the circuit breakers, unplugged and replugged all connectors. Power back on -- on screen "please wait" comes on then the main function screen ,ie cassettes, paper etc for split second then SC28-01. Which is is RL1 turns off after 5 consecutive shorts etc. Have replaced: HV board, AC board, print board, charge corona, transsep, main board and nvram and tried a different drum varriage.

A further bit of info, mickey mouse had left his calling card at base of copier at rear right (3 droppings) no sign of chewed wires or pee anywhere) by print control board and AC board, and Mickey was found dead under the copier. i guess mickey tried to mount the copier as he thought this was the reproduction process.

So any help would be appreciated...

ebm
08-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Maybe try start in 47mode, no drum + dv, test MC for arc or not come on. Try new drum + dv when change drum varriage? Try firmware reload? Is change "main board" same as Image Control Board?

Downunder
08-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks ebm

Varriage should be C arriage (spelling mistake) carriage. ie Drum unit.

I will be pulling the copier out of the field on Monday, but I will also try ADU board, this has some weird faults sometimes.

Thanks for other suggestions.

Custom Search