PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 452 Error C-C163

Custom Search

Bhenz19
02-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Bizhub 452 error code C-C163
I changed all of the boards and it gives me error C-C163.
Hope you could help me guys..
Thank you.

Max
02-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Was it giving you the error codes before you changed the boards? Have you followed the board replacement instruction as per service manual?

Bhenz19
02-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Was it giving you the error codes before you changed the boards? Have you followed the board replacement instruction as per service manual?
It was giving error code C-930 before I changed the board and unfortunately sir we dont have the service manual
We just tried to change the boards from our spare machine.

Synthohol
02-09-2017, 12:41 PM
wrong model firmware error is detected in the engine during initial connection to the engine is being checked.
EEPROM and or PRCB are relevant electrical parts.

did you put the original EEPROM on the replacement board? also you cant just replace both boards at once you may get lucky one at a time but make sure you use the original EEPROM.

btw could not find c930 error in the manual.

Bhenz19
02-09-2017, 01:08 PM
wrong model firmware error is detected in the engine during initial connection to the engine is being checked.
EEPROM and or PRCB are relevant electrical parts.

did you put the original EEPROM on the replacement board? also you cant just replace both boards at once you may get lucky one at a time but make sure you use the original EEPROM.

btw could not find c930 error in the manual.

We did not use the original EEPROM sir because we thought it was the one that is faulty so we tried to swap tha whole boards along with the EEPROM from another machine..
Thanks a lot sir for the ideas and for the sv manual.
God bless

Custom Search