Hi

Konica C3003 misfeed

replaced registration clutch and fuser

still same problem

find the attached Misfeed history

many Thanks

copyman
02-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Is it happening from other paper drawers & manual feed tray?

I'm sure you checked this but are the clear plastic guides on each paper feed assembly sitting right? It is very common for the tabs on guides to break in these models, then guides don't sit right and can cause intermittent or constant jamming.

blazebusiness
02-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi

Konica C3003 misfeed

replaced registration clutch and fuser

still same problem

find the attached Misfeed history

many Thanks

You neglected to mention........Does the machine have a sorter/finisher? What is the meter count? Is the paper stopping exiting the fixing unit or before the xfer ? Also, some jamming issues on this model were addressed by firmware updates. Install latest firmware if you have not already done it.
You were smart to replace the fuser for the PS3 jams and the reg clutch was a good idea also.
That being said............My initial guess would be an issue with the reg flag sticking or reg sensor itself.

mearmi
02-10-2017, 05:35 AM
You neglected to mention........Does the machine have a sorter/finisher? What is the meter count? Is the paper stopping exiting the fixing unit or before the xfer ? Also, some jamming issues on this model were addressed by firmware updates. Install latest firmware if you have not already done it.
You were smart to replace the fuser for the PS3 jams and the reg clutch was a good idea also.
That being said............My initial guess would be an issue with the reg flag sticking or reg sensor itself.

Thanks for your reply

yes machine has finisher installed.

paper stops at the fuser entrance.

Regards,

HitMan
02-10-2017, 11:50 AM
I had an issue with a Konica just kept jamming before fuser entrance. The little spring on the registration sensor needed a bit more tension and the sensor on the door in the middle next to the fuser. Give the spring another turn so the little flag snaps back faster

Custom Search