PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 423, Error C-E002

Custom Search

Biz2000
02-15-2017, 09:11 PM
First of all this bizhub 423 has No HDD installed. And so this error does not make sense and I cant clear it. I already tried trouble reset and turning on and off. I also reset copy date and history data. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try or who has already experienced this problem.

Thanks for any help

Ktech

mo0651
02-15-2017, 10:21 PM
The HDD was installed at factory on that model. code stands for failed MFB.

Biz2000
02-16-2017, 04:04 AM
The HDD was installed at factory on that model. code stands for failed MFB.

thank you very much. I did hear that before but I have several in the field without HDD's and they seem to work fine. Because this particular customer does a lot of faxes, prints and copies by many empoyees I decided to put a hard drive in both of the bizhub 423's. Once I put the HDD in the one with the error the copier finally came on without the code. I hope this will quell the tide.:)

Woxner
02-16-2017, 05:09 AM
after you turned the hdd on did you do a logical format? I doubt the mfp is bad if it was working before you put in the hdd. although these came with hdd they do work just fine without them.

REGSIS
02-16-2017, 07:54 AM
after you turned the hdd on did you do a logical format? I doubt the mfp is bad if it was working before you put in the hdd. although these came with hdd they do work just fine without them.

He put HDD in the machine with error and after that error was gone.;) problem solved.

BTW HDD can be turned OFF in 3, 4 and 8 series without errors.

Biz2000
02-16-2017, 03:20 PM
He put HDD in the machine with error and after that error was gone.;) problem solved.

BTW HDD can be turned OFF in 3, 4 and 8 series without errors.

Mr. Wayne...

When the error first popped up yesterday, the machine was without HDD installed and in the service mode was set to "HDD NOT INSTALLED". Is that what you are referring to by "Turned Off"?
The copier I am referring to with that error, is one that I had to swap the NVRAM because it was locked out with the "Authentication" and "Security Card", and that was the only way of getting around that.

Do you have any knowledge on a back door to get past the HDD Passcode? So I can turn off all of that crap and use the machine without swapping the NVRAM.

Thanks for any help

ktech

Custom Search