PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C224 Shuts itself down..

Custom Search

TechTim
02-16-2017, 02:09 PM
C224
If you ask for a engine print or copy the device shutsdown and main power has to be cycled to get the device back up again.. No errors in the history.Device only has 70k on the clock. Have tried everything from settings and parts replacement still the same.. Parts that have been replaced as follows in this order..and made no difference at all.Device does not reboot just shuts off.

HDD
Main pwb
SSD(sent back to Konica)
LVPS
HVPS
Prcb
Thanks

:mad:

blackcat4866
02-16-2017, 04:51 PM
The HDD and SSD would have been my first attempts. =^..^=

myster
02-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Scan fine?

allan
02-16-2017, 05:33 PM
sorry disregard my post.

Tech Helpdesk
02-16-2017, 05:37 PM
C224
If you ask for a engine print or copy the device shutsdown and main power has to be cycled to get the device back up again.. No errors in the history.Device only has 70k on the clock. Have tried everything from settings and parts replacement still the same.. Parts that have been replaced as follows in this order..and made no difference at all.Device does not reboot just shuts off.

HDD
Main pwb
SSD(sent back to Konica)
LVPS
HVPS
Prcb
Thanks

Turn off the HDD and check the power supply settings.

REGSIS
02-16-2017, 08:27 PM
C224

HDD
Main pwb
SSD(sent back to Konica)
LVPS
HVPS
Prcb
Thanks

Sounds like prcb to me at firs, but also rings like power supply unit.

Custom Search