PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c253

Custom Search

big jase
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM
i have an issue on printing from this machine, copier deletes print job, when eck is switched on ..the correct access codes are in print driver also tried setting copier to print without authentication.. no joy still just deletes in job history says no authentication please help:mad:

pepper38_cnd
08-05-2008, 01:16 AM
It depends on the security setting, but rule of thumb is. Whatever you have to enter at the machine to make a copy ie; User name + Password or just Password must be entered in the print driver in order to print. If you continually get "job deleted due to error" with the correct Authentication then you have the wrong phase driver Ie phase1 or phase2 driver when the machine is at phase3.

KM7155
08-14-2008, 01:49 PM
i have same problem, the machine keep on deleting my print job. but my problem is just the print job is travelling out to other state and back to the machine, it show "no account for auth". but if i print thru local (no travelling out),meanning in same network, it can print. the print jobs seems lost its authentication at the different network.
anyone can help.

konisolver
08-15-2008, 04:25 AM
If you are using the new driver 6.1.2 you can verify the account before sending the job. This will eliminate the problem you are having.

KM7155
08-17-2008, 01:53 PM
try to enable the verification, but when hit the printing button, nothing to verify, just print to the printer, the VERIFY button in the authentication is disable.
pls help.

popcornpuppy
08-18-2008, 12:50 AM
sounds like you need to change the settings on the machine. if you go into user authentication settings then you should see somewhere in that tab (can't remember where off the top of my head) an option to set "print without authentication"
once you set that to on it should work fine

konisolver
08-18-2008, 01:39 AM
That feature will only work if you have the public account "turn on." That is if you have J8 for firmware. If the public account is not enable even by turning on "print without authentication" it will not work. the job will get deleted.

KM7155
08-18-2008, 04:32 AM
but i need to keep track the printing account. if u enable the print without auth. then no need to enable the user auth/account track, right?
the problem is only when the pC not in same network print to the C253, it deleted my job. if within the network, everything works fine.

big jase
09-21-2008, 05:54 PM
this turned out to be a soft switch setting the machine was set to a generic machine not konica minolta,and using a KM driver.... i got the moon and stars loading screen not the konica minolta symbol dip 10 2 need to set on after this was changed all worked fine:):)

worthy67
04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
hi i need to turn a Generic machine to a konica minolta how do you set the dip switch settings ?

big jase
04-15-2010, 11:39 PM
tech rep mode
system2
soft sw
dip 10 - 2 set to 1

Custom Search