PDA

View Full Version : KM bizhub C224e get IP, but cant go into Backend and cant print anything

Custom Search

druckerteam
02-23-2017, 03:56 PM
Hello.

We have a bizzhub C224e. The copier got a IP-Adress from DHCP-Server and if I put a manual IP-Adress we have the same error.

The problem is:
I can ping the copier and the IP is shown at the configuration page.
If I want to connect to backend and type the IP-Adress in the Browser I only get a blank page.
I tried Firefox, IExplorer and Chrome, same problem.

When I search the network for copiers I find the machine and can install it. But if I want to print something Windows 7 shows me the printer is offline.
When I try to synchronize the Printerdriver with the device (Obtain Device Information) it works.

Could somebody help us, what can we do?

Best regards, Paul

Synthohol
02-23-2017, 04:22 PM
Try a network settings clear in initialization then flash the latest FW.

copyrooks
02-23-2017, 06:16 PM
Try changing the speed of the network speed. If auto doesnt work, manually try all thr options.

Albonline
02-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Hello.

We have a bizzhub C224e. The copier got a IP-Adress from DHCP-Server and if I put a manual IP-Adress we have the same error.

The problem is:
If I want to connect to backend and type the IP-Adress in the Browser I only get a blank page.

When I search the network for copiers I find the machine and can install it. But if I want to print something Windows 7 shows me the printer is offline.
When I try to synchronize the Printerdriver with the device (Obtain Device Information) it works.

Best regards, Paul

are the services turned off?

wjurls
02-23-2017, 08:12 PM
Check your printer port settings. With Win 7, I have had a number of KM's go "offline" due to port settings. Even after working just fine prior.

If set up as RAW, raw port number should be 9100
If set as LPR set queue name to print and ensure "LPR byte counting enabled" is unchecked.

Also unselect "SNMP Status Enabled"

Lee,
The Copy Guys
Riverside, Ca

mx6turbo89
02-24-2017, 02:06 AM
Hello.

The problem is:

Best regards, Paul

I had the exact same symptoms on a C554e recently and I tried doing a network settings clear, reinstalled firmware, change network speed, etc, but none of it worked. The fix was replacing the MFP board.

druckerteam
02-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Hello.

Thank you very much foir the answers.

Yesterday the copier freeze on when i tried to copy something. I tried to change the HDD, but same problem.
Do somebody have the firmware files, because I cant find the firmware online.

Best regards, Paul

Konicatech
02-24-2017, 10:00 AM
As said - install latest firmware, and turn off SNMP Status enabled in the print driver, this should cure your problem.

Firmware is available from KM (If your a dealer/partner)

druckerteam
02-24-2017, 10:23 AM
This is the problem.
I am not a official dealer and cant get the firmware from KM.

Synthohol
02-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Check your private messages...

emujo
02-24-2017, 07:57 PM
Unable to access page scope web connection

1. HTP server is disabled in admin mode--Turn ON
2. At one point SSL was enabled, then disabled, but https://IPaddress is still cached in browser, clear browser contents.
3. Duplicate IP on network.

You should disconnect copier from network and try connecting direct from a laptop configured the same as the copier. This will also rule out switch problems. EMujo

Custom Search