PDA

View Full Version : Disable CS Remote Care

Custom Search

Methmann
02-24-2017, 09:22 AM
Hey mates

I have a Bizhub C454e, with cs remote care activated. And i get an error, where it says in the status bar, that it couldnt send a email, contact service, and turn the machine off and on. The machine works fine anyway. But its pretty annoying.

I think it is related to CS Remote Care, and i have tried to turn it off. But im not sure, how to do it. I have been into service mode > CS Remote Care, and tried with "Data initialization", where the server entries then disappers. But it still says connection failure, in the status bar of CS Remote Care in service mode.

So do you have any other suggestions, on how to remove/disable it? :-)

Konicatech
02-24-2017, 09:56 AM
You need to do Ram clear as well as initialization from within the cs remote care settings in service mode mate. once done turn the machine off and do trouble reset. You might need to do this a few times.

Methmann
02-24-2017, 10:03 AM
You need to do Ram clear as well as initialization from within the cs remote care settings in service mode mate. once done turn the machine off and do trouble reset. You might need to do this a few times.

I have tried to go into service mode > Cs Remote > Maintenance > typed id "1234567" > Ram Clear.

And done both system error clear and all history data.

The server entries in CS Remote care is now removed and the maintenance menu have disappered, and others have showed up instead. But it still says connection failure.

I will try to make some more trouble resets, as you say :-)

Konicatech
02-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Follow these steps:

Go to service mode

Press CS Remote care

Press Maintenance/Default settings

Press HTTP1

Press ID Code and type in 1111111 (you cant use 1234567)

Touch ID Code again

Press Detail Setting

Press RAM Clear and press SET

Press END

Press Server Setting

Data Initialization and then press YES

Press END

After this turn the machine off, and whilst holding the yellow reset button, turn the machine back on and hit trouble reset. Turn off and back on again.

You may have to do all of this several times but it will work eventually.

I have just done the above on one of my machines and it works.

Methmann
02-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Follow these steps:

Go to service mode

Press CS Remote care

Press Maintenance/Default settings

Press HTTP1

Press ID Code and type in 1111111 (you cant use 1234567)

Touch ID Code again

Press Detail Setting

Press RAM Clear and press SET

Press END

Press Server Setting

Data Initialization and then press YES

Press END

After this turn the machine off, and whilst holding the yellow reset button, turn the machine back on and hit trouble reset. Turn off and back on again.

You may have to do all of this several times but it will work eventually.

I have just done the above on one of my machines and it works.

I have tried your guide, and it seems to work. It doesnt display "Connection Failure" anymore.

Thank you so much for your help :-) :-)

Konicatech
03-29-2017, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Glad to have helped you out, if you have any other issues please feel free to message me :)

leprosydog777
10-07-2021, 03:06 PM
hello I have a bizhub c368 when access cs remote care does not display start maintenance I have data intialization on server settings but after a few days says service notification failed how DO I HAVE START MAINTENANCE show on the screen so I can ram clear please

leprosydog777
10-07-2021, 03:07 PM
hello i have a bizhub c368 when access cs remote care does not display start maintenance i have data intialization on server settings but after a few days says service notification failed how do i have start maintenance show on the screen so i can ram clear please is there a software switch setting im missing

Custom Search