PDA

View Full Version : Error Code J3202 ON C6500

Custom Search

liondor1969
02-26-2017, 05:27 AM
Hallo

I have this eror code J3202 wen i print paper 150gr full photto,all print remaine bloks on the the upper roll of the oven..What can I do to fix the problem ? the problem only occurs when printing on thin paper 80-150gr.I left 2 cm white rim with no image...problem persist
Plese help my

Thanks

Synthohol
02-26-2017, 11:48 AM
not all brands/types of paper are certified or supported to run on the C6500.
is the paper coated? is it unsupported photo paper?
post the exact paper specs or a pic of the label if you can.

liondor1969
02-26-2017, 01:00 PM
not all brands/types of paper are certified or supported to run on the C6500.
is the paper coated? is it unsupported photo paper?
post the exact paper specs or a pic of the label if you can.

Hallo

Paper is coated 150gr Symbol Fedrigoni

http://www.fedrigoni.co.uk/sites/fedrigonicartiere.com/files/Symbol%20Freelife%20Gloss_0.pdfThanks

methogod
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
after the FUSER (you call it the OVEN) there is a slider, that sets the exit rollers of the fuser (OVER). May want to open or close. I assume that its all the way to the left, where you want it for heavy stock, but for lighter stock move it in the center or closes to the front of the OVEN.

That paper is high recycled content and heavy gloss... I would try a NATIONAL BRAND 118gsm paper and see if that gives you issues as well.

Synthohol
02-26-2017, 11:56 PM
that paper is made for ink, says "letterpress, offset, blind embossing, hot foil stamping thermography and screen printing."
when you dont see the word "Laser", thats the first strike, no "high speed copying" or the mention of a copier/laser puts that paper in a bad light to use in the machine.
here is the official papers supported by Konica, i'm sure you will find a better certified substitute.

liondor1969
02-27-2017, 05:22 AM
that paper is made for ink, says "letterpress, offset, blind embossing, hot foil stamping thermography and screen printing."
when you dont see the word "Laser", thats the first strike, no "high speed copying" or the mention of a copier/laser puts that paper in a bad light to use in the machine.
here is the official papers supported by Konica, i'm sure you will find a better certified substitute.

Many thanks for advice,I learn and I'm beginning in this job.I tried to look for a cheaper paper with good qualities,

Thanks

Custom Search