PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c284e with a c-0211

Custom Search

brent
02-27-2017, 08:49 PM
I know in the fs 527 models there was some finisher elevator problems with the sensor stopping the elevator tray from lifting
what about the fs 534 is there a pretty same solution for this model? I have 2 of them actually with this code..
trying to locate it on mykonicaminolta is pretty hard for some reason..

any suggestions?

thanks all

brent

srvctec
02-27-2017, 10:17 PM
A C-0211 doesn't even have anything to do with the finisher.

Synthohol
02-27-2017, 10:30 PM
manual feed up/down abnormality.
there are 2 foam wedges that are shipping material, are they still there? take 'em out.

brent
02-27-2017, 10:46 PM
yep I had the number wrong in my head. lol you guys are right.. I was thinking it was a different code

my bad.. I turned 44 and lost a lot of memory I guess..

I will look at the manual feed tray up down. thanks
brent

REGSIS
02-28-2017, 03:42 PM
yep I had the number wrong in my head. lol you guys are right.. I was thinking it was a different code

my bad.. I turned 44 and lost a lot of memory I guess..

I will look at the manual feed tray up down. thanks
brent

Problem is commom. Customer pulls tray while machine is picking up paper from tray and push it back and squeeze the paper behind the tray thus blocking paper elevator motor.

Pull tray 1. Unscrew stopper on left side of the tray.
Slightly lift tray to remove it completly.
Look for paper inside. Easy, 2 minutes of work.

Edit: if tray 1 is disabled turn off main switch and back on after 15 seconds (or more).

allan
02-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Hehe struggling to keep this thread on track.

brent
03-02-2017, 05:39 PM
yes it started out my bad.. and the code doesn't have anything to do with any of the trays but the manual bypass tray..
here is the problem I went and looked at and even disabled the manual feed tray.. the noise is there. it wont go away no matter what
so the customer couldn't deal with it.. so with time in mind I took out the gear and clutch from by bypass.. noise went away lol
I was just curious if anyone else has just had a noise associated with this code.

thanks all

brent

REGSIS
03-03-2017, 07:10 PM
My bad too. :(
I was thinking about c-0202/c-0204. Fast reading. :o
Sorry!
Had this problem c-0211on this model.
Strange thing was that user didn't ever use bypass tray.
I dissasembled bypass tray clean the sensor, unplug and plug in every connector and code never came back.
Just don't know what caused it.

Generally speaking (on various models) c-0211 can be caused by inproper clutch or solenoid operation.

Custom Search