PDA

View Full Version : ineo+258 bizhub c258 spooler crash

Custom Search

occus
02-28-2017, 11:08 AM
Hello

We have problems with spooler crashs on a Develop ineo+258/bizhub c258

Server2012R2 and Windows 7 Clients
Driver Version 6.1.2.0 (Generic Develop)

it happens on different clients. The jobs stay in the printer queue and after restart the client spooler it works again until the next crash...

Error:

History:
Bizhub c220 was first installed and works perfect until we changed the machine and the driver.
First the administrator has changed only the driver on the existing bizhub c220 installation, he get application freezer...
After he cleaned the server and the clients from driver manual with restarts and made a fresh installation with new share name. The clients get the printers with gpo.
The freezers are gone but the crashes on client spooler are still a problem.

i can't tell what for jobs crashes the spooler, the customer tells me from different applications... what i have seen was a pdf from adobe reader.

Any experiences or advices are welcome

Thanks!

rrrohan
02-28-2017, 11:40 AM
so your using the generic driver not the model specific driver?

occus
02-28-2017, 11:47 AM
It is the model specific driver from the brand Develop, we have to use this one for driver communication with the device (get automatic options).
But the driver should be the same like KM driver PCL6 V.6.1.2.0

docdot69
03-02-2017, 07:04 PM
what version of firmware you got? if it is gxx-k5 then downgrade it to gxx-g3, because k version had serious problem with connection.

occus
03-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Thank you for reply

But the jobs crashes the printspooler of the PC. The machine is not involved....

Custom Search