PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub Pro 951

Custom Search

Syed Naseem
03-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Hello Everyone...

CodeC-2411
DescriptionTCR sensor (TCRS) output abnormality 1. The TCRS output is detected more than 3.0V (153step) in printing.
Causes• TCR sensor (TCRS) • Printer control board (PRCB)

Dear Friends its a new customer and a new model (Bizhub pro 951) for me. :o
and interesting thing 400 km away.
No service manual no experience about this model. :confused:
Is this Model same like Bizhub 950??
or TCRS and PRCB same ??

I thought Best to discuss with friends here to get some informational details before attending machine servicing call......:rolleyes:

mjunkaged
03-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Very doubtful the parts are the same, but the TCR might be. I'd suggest if you HAVE to drive out, to try re-running TCR adjust in service mode. If you have the older model SM and service mode entry, should be the same, but again, I'm not actually checking with KM at this point.
Someone else experienced with this model may reply to you soon.....
I'm guessing you had them try to switch main power off/back on after 30 seconds? Also make sure machine is level, proper voltage, etc.? Not out of toner or wrong model toner??

IF you had a tech. you trusted (or talented customer/user) you could walk them through trying TCR without driving out there if it's warranty!:eek:

Syed Naseem
03-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Very doubtful the parts are the same, but the TCR might be. I'd suggest if you HAVE to drive out, to try re-running TCR adjust in service mode. If you have the older model SM and service mode entry, should be the same, but again, I'm not actually checking with KM at this point.
Someone else experienced with this model may reply to you soon.....
I'm guessing you had them try to switch main power off/back on after 30 seconds? Also make sure machine is level, proper voltage, etc.? Not out of toner or wrong model toner??

IF you had a tech. you trusted (or talented customer/user) you could walk them through trying TCR without driving out there if it's warranty!:eek:

First of All Thanks Dude... :)

Interesting point that customer call me and request to take toner on the same model and also he told machine running without toner for last 2 days. May be it use non genuine toner before or amount of Toner is low to run properly.

tulintron
03-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Hello Everyone...

Code

C-2411
Description

TCR sensor (TCRS) output abnormality 1. The TCRS output is detected more than 3.0V (153step) in printing.
Causes

• TCR sensor (TCRS) • Printer control board (PRCB)

Dear Friends its a new customer and a new model (Bizhub pro 951) for me. :o
and interesting thing 400 km away.
No service manual no experience about this model. :confused:
Is this Model same like Bizhub 950??
or TCRS and PRCB same ??

I thought Best to discuss with friends here to get some informational details before attending machine servicing call......:rolleyes:

Different equipment. If you already know the Bizhub 950, you will not have so much difficulty in Bizhub 951. But they are different. I recommend purchasing the Service Manual for I / O Check queries and tests.

As it is the first time it goes to the customer, it may be up to an operational error.

TCRS may be offline.

950 without TCRS
951 with TCRS

wjurls
03-02-2017, 03:53 PM
BH 950 does not use a TCRS sensor so it's much different. The TCRS sensor on the 951 is located in the bottom of the developing unit. It is extremely static sensitive and should always be removed before vacuuming the DV Unit. Replace the TCRS Sensor (p/n A0G6M50801) and also developer then recalibrate in service mode, process adjust, drum peculiarity, toner density initial setting.

Lee
The Copy Guys
Riverside, Ca

service_man
03-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Check the connectors on ID sensor. Maybe is disconnect.
I have that problem for the NEW machines, is come with that problem.
I put new developer, drum, and still not working.
When I check connector oin ID sensor, I saw that is not in position.
Put back inside, and everything is perfect! :)

S.it is hapend

Regards

dpsi
02-19-2019, 12:01 PM
I am trying to get a clean print. Machine bought new. Has 600k impressions. Solids are showing specs. Any suggestions? Brad

Phil B.
02-19-2019, 01:49 PM
I am trying to get a clean print. Machine bought new. Has 600k impressions. Solids are showing specs. Any suggestions? Brad

1) your problem is not the same as the thread
2) different problem... start new thread of your own
3) last post in the thread 2017.
4) so not only did you hijack the thread that wasn't related to your issue, you have opened a DEAD THREAD of 2 years,

You might want to review the Forum Rules here:
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

allan
02-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Could be as simple as an unpluged TCRS. Done that to myself before.
See if you can get the machine to output a print if its light it could be that the machine is not adding toner.
Check if there is toner in the hopper that swings out. If the mylars in there gets worn out it does not move the toner and it gets clogged.
Take developer with you it could be really shot.

If you find the problem the toner concentration could be so far out that the machine cant recover before timing out.
In the case of low toner concentration add about 2 table spoons of toner into the dev tank and mix it well.
Then initialize the developer by running TCR adjust same procedure as replacing the developer (not the same as the B950).
Or replace new developer following the procedure.

If the machine then runs ok for a 100 or so prints before the error occurs its still a toner supply issue.
If it gives the error directly after dev replacement or while initializing, look as the TCRS and the connectors.

Custom Search