PDA

View Full Version : Error Code BH C364e with FS-533

Custom Search

kenpio
03-02-2017, 02:20 PM
We have a problem with this model, actually it is the second finisher that we have had on this machine because we could not get the the error to leave. The error is that it says remove paper from paper tray in the finisher. The customer is getting a new machine and sending this to the leasing company, so it has to be working. We have the finisher in the shop and put it on one of our machines and the thing says that same thing, remove paper from finisher. Any ideas?

Thanks
KEN

wjurls
03-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Check for a blown ICP on finisher control board.

kenpio
03-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Well just to let every one know, we found the problem. The paper actuator was flipped backwards. I guess the customer pulled the paper out when there was a jam and it says in the parts manual, the weight.

Thanks
KEN

kingarthur
03-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Well just to let every one know, we found the problem. The paper actuator was flipped backwards. I guess the customer pulled the paper out when there was a jam and it says in the parts manual, the weight.

Thanks
KEN

There's a bulletin about a modified spring for this actuator....can't find it at the mo, but i have the springs p/no A2YUPPQ201

allan
03-02-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanks
KEN

It takes some doing to flip it over, wish i can get it on camera when they rip the jammed paper out of there.
One guy needs to beholding the machine down or something.

blackcat4866
03-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Something like this?:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/103342-fs-533-remove-paper-finisher-tray.html
=^..^=

EarthKmTech
03-04-2017, 10:01 PM
if it is the black plastic finger from the top flipped in the wrong direction this is very common. If the adhesive rubber strip on it is bunched up at the tip it will happen again and again. Just peel it off and it wont happen again - has never for me, or caused any problems.

Custom Search