PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub c454e

Custom Search

Valintine
03-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Hello

I have been working mainly on Toshiba's for almost 30 years now and the boss brought in a Konica Minolta Bizhub c454e. It came in with a message referring to the hard drive. I was able to formatt the hdd and the machine comes to ready. When I try and copy the job shows up in the job list with the message "stop printing" and if I leave it there it eventually shows up in the log as "error deletion."

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

blackcat4866
03-02-2017, 11:55 PM
I get the feeling that you haven't glanced at the manual.

Have you given any thought to re-loading the firmware and movie data? It's covered in the manual. =^..^=

Valintine
03-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Thank you for the reply. I have looked at a manual and am not sure if it a complete one or a condensed one. It does not seem to be complete. I have tried loading the firmware but must be missing something simple.

Mr Spock
03-03-2017, 12:23 AM
go in service mode and do both logical and physical then load movie data. No firmware on HDD so that may not be needed.

Woxner
03-03-2017, 02:27 AM
also check the t belt and fuser counters if they exspire the machine will not make copies it locks you out at some point.

allan
03-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Go in to service mode and check the error history.
What codes do you get there if any?

emujo
03-03-2017, 02:43 PM
"Stop printing" has always been associated with an IU going past its life span. Someone probably did a factory reset and put the life stop mode back to stop. Search this site for PPLM and you will get all the info for softswitch settings to alleviate this issue, w/o PPLM installed, the MFP will stop printing at (I believe) 150% past life. The other items (toner, X-fer belt, fuser) all show up on the LCD screen with a message to replace "XXX" and you can't get to copy mode until then. Emujo

Synthohol
03-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Is account track in use? The will kill jobs too.

Custom Search