PDA

View Full Version : Lines on print out bizhub c552

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
03-05-2017, 01:53 PM
Hi,

I have bizhub c552 which produces lines on all printouts, black and colored ones, when i try to rewrite firmware the machine reject the flash drive while this is the same flash drive i use for firmware rewriting but most interesting is when i connect the flash drive the lines that appear on paper appear on the lcd touch screen....im out of my depth.

Please assist.

Best of regards,

Ahmed.

blackcat4866
03-05-2017, 02:35 PM
For starters, I think I would re-seat all the connectors for the laser, PRCB, and MFP board. Then see if anything has changed. =^..^=

AhmedChamumi
03-05-2017, 06:57 PM
For starters, I think I would re-seat all the connectors for the laser, PRCB, and MFP board. Then see if anything has changed. =^..^= Dear blackcat4866, I have re seated all the connectors as you suggested and i found one of the two flat cables of the print head unit is damaged could that be the problem? and could that lead to machine rejecting the flash drive as well the lines on lcd? also i have noticed the failure when i check memory to printer in state confirmation in service mode. By the way the problem still persist and there is no slight change. Best of regards, Ahmed.

blackcat4866
03-05-2017, 08:36 PM
It's a great place to start. =^..^=

MVPunisher
03-06-2017, 06:41 PM
I agree with Blackcat this is definitely looking like a PH or MFP issue. Tough to tell on example, are those lines different colors or 1 color? if they were different colors I'd say you could rule the PH right out and think MFP.

mo0651
03-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Re-seat memory chip(s) on MFB board also.

tech51
03-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Had a c280 do this some time ago.
It was the mfp board.

Albonline
03-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Dear blackcat4866, I have re seated all the connectors as you suggested and i found one of the two flat cables of the print head unit is damaged could that be the problem? and could that lead to machine rejecting the flash drive as well the lines on lcd? also i have noticed the failure when i check memory to printer in state confirmation in service mode. By the way the problem still persist and there is no slight change. Best of regards, Ahmed.

if the damaged part of the end is not too long, just trim it off square with very sharp scissors. your test print looks like the cable is the cause. good luck!

blackcat4866
03-08-2017, 12:17 AM
if the damaged part of the end is not too long, just trim it off square with very sharp scissors. your test print looks like the cable is the cause. good luck!

This has worked for me a few times. It depends on how much of the ribbon is damaged. You've got nothing to lose now. =^..^=

asrar
11-04-2017, 04:37 PM
Hi,

I have bizhub c552 which produces lines on all printouts, black and colored ones, when i try to rewrite firmware the machine reject the flash drive while this is the same flash drive i use for firmware rewriting but most interesting is when i connect the flash drive the lines that appear on paper appear on the lcd touch screen....im out of my depth.

Please assist.

Best of regards,

Ahmed.

Hi Ahmed,
just replace your mfpb.

Custom Search