PDA

View Full Version : C-2803 Help from Guatemala

Custom Search

drodas78
08-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Hi I just bought a bizhub PRO C6500. I have a print shop and when I was installing the machine and running the Auto Gamma Adjustment I got the C-2803 error. If some one can help me telling me possible causes and what to do I would really, really appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Daniel Rodas.

alopezv
08-06-2008, 05:12 AM
Hi, i recieve your email but sorry i don´t have this info, i try to obtain manuals and technical info but i can´t.

DadO
08-06-2008, 07:13 AM
First of all.....call a tech since that is a very expensive machine to be temped as u know since u owe it :) and u must know correctly "how to do it".

That error code is in close connection to the developing of the cyan unit

drodas78
08-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks DadO I know it but the salesman tells me the opposite and now I'm trying to get a tech but I need someone in USA that wants to help me I can cover all the expenses. Because in my country there is no tech :(

Regards.

kesserling
08-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Just a question
you buy this machine without a technical service
and i want to know the price of parts in your country because you may have some parts to change in the future and in France the parts of these machine are expensive
tell me

drodas78
08-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Just a question
you buy this machine without a technical service
and i want to know the price of parts in your country because you may have some parts to change in the future and in France the parts of these machine are expensive
tell me

Hi Kesserling. Yes I bought this machine without technical service but I'm in negotiations with konica minolta US to have tech service because the machine is very complex. About the parts I can tell you the prices but I need that you can tell me what parts are you interested in because there are too many parts.

Regards.

kesserling
08-07-2008, 11:59 PM
hello
can you give me the price of image unit and toner in these machine
bh c203,253,451,550,650
THANKS

redime
08-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Sounds like bad cyan developing unit. Was the machine setup and then delivered to you with all the consumables in the unit already... or was it unboxed and setup on site? You may need to pull all the DV units and give them a good shake to settle out the developer.

Note From Service... (parts of interest to you are red)

Solution ID TAUS0800175EN* Solution Usage 0

Description

C-2804 (C2804) code.

Solution

CAUSE: Normally, replacing the Black Developing unit would correct the problem. Although the problem turned out to be a bad Cyan Developing unit which would normally generate a C-2803 code.
SOLUTION:When performing the Gamma correction adjustment, Cyan did not look correct. Replace the Cyan Developing unit (p/n A03U R706 00).
SPECIAL NOTE : Solution contribution by Matt Behling, KMBS - Waukesha, WI

drodas78
08-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi Redime. The machine was setup on site. I'm going to try to shake the DV cyan. Thank you so much for the answer.

redime
08-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Redime. The machine was setup on site. I'm going to try to shake the DV cyan. Thank you so much for the answer.
Its worth a shot, without a service contract the cost of the DV unit will be expensive. Could be possible that the DV has settled too much on the front or rear ends making the unit itself hard to turn. Might as well try and level it off before dropping $$$$

Also, is it possible to get into Tech Rep mode even when it throws a code? Most machines you can still get into Tech Rep - where you could try doing like an auto toner supply to the cyan unit that might help free it up if you cant seem to get the unit out.

drodas78
08-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi redime. I figured out my mistake. When I installed the machine I poured the developer so slow that the machine stop the DV auto pouring. So I have developer left of all colors. I re-read the installation manual and figured out that all de developer is needed. So I poured all the developers colors and my machine is fully working!!! And it's so great! Thank you for the hope that you give me!

I have another little trouble now. I have the IC-408 controller and it cames with the v1.1 and don't print light blue well. The light blue seems light green. So I updated it to the v2.0 and now the light blue prints very well but the light gray seems like light blue. :S I'm checking the PS test pages and in the mode of Simulated CMYK the light gray is good. Can you tell me the configuration to send prints in Simulated CMYK mode?

Regards.

redime
08-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi redime. I figured out my mistake. When I installed the machine I poured the developer so slow that the machine stop the DV auto pouring. So I have developer left of all colors. I re-read the installation manual and figured out that all de developer is needed. So I poured all the developers colors and my machine is fully working!!! And it's so great! Thank you for the hope that you give me!

I have another little trouble now. I have the IC-408 controller and it cames with the v1.1 and don't print light blue well. The light blue seems light green. So I updated it to the v2.0 and now the light blue prints very well but the light gray seems like light blue. :S I'm checking the PS test pages and in the mode of Simulated CMYK the light gray is good. Can you tell me the configuration to send prints in Simulated CMYK mode?

Regards.Did you run all the color adjustments and gradations?

drodas78
08-25-2008, 11:38 PM
I have made the color calibration but the new calibration prints looks worst than the original. So I cancelled it and left it with the v2.0 calibration. Where can I run all the color adjustments and gradations?

Haroldbfix
08-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi I just bought a bizhub PRO C6500. I have a print shop and when I was installing the machine and running the Auto Gamma Adjustment I got the C-2803 error. If some one can help me telling me possible causes and what to do I would really, really appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Daniel Rodas.

I saw this issue once, it was a tech error. the tech didnt run the "toner density sensor intial" after charging the DV units.

Custom Search