PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 363 turn main switch off and on

Custom Search

CCC Repair
03-07-2017, 03:51 AM
I have a customer that has error message to turn main switch off and on but no error code. The service manual, from what I can tell doesn't give any information. It does go through the list of error codes but this one doesn't have error code and don't know how to access the code information. Any ideas? Image of displayed message is below. Thanks for suggestions you might have

Woxner
03-07-2017, 04:31 AM
could be the scanner or df is locked out. sometimes if they have authentication on it might not show the code. turning it off then on can reset this. sometimes takes more then once. has to be main switch. customers sometimes think the panel sw is the on off sw.

CCC Repair
03-07-2017, 04:54 AM
could be the scanner or df is locked out. sometimes if they have authentication on it might not show the code. turning it off then on can reset this. sometimes takes more then once. has to be main switch. customers sometimes think the panel sw is the on off sw.

Thanks. I haven't been to the copier yet. Just got call today and customer sent the the pic of the display. Chance are they only turned the panel switch off. I've had that happen more than a million times

CCC Repair
03-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Your procedure worked to enter service mode.The problem ended up being faulty HDD. Thanks for your help

Custom Search