PDA

View Full Version : Image Quality Question

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
03-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Greetings all.

I suppose this week is just one of those weeks where everything just doesn't work for me. I have a Ineo+224 (Bizhub c224) at a customer that is making ugly lines on the printed pages. I will attach an example so you can see what I am talking about. Interestingly enough I know where the Problem stems from (ITB) I have since replaced the belt and Transfer roller, but the Problem persists, just not as bad. Just thought I would ask if anyone else has had a similar Situation in the past before i start tearing the machine apart to find the cuplrit. I sadly do not have an example of the Problem after changing the belt, but the Problem is still in the same position (running through the "W" in "witzige") it is just not as pronounce as the examples in the attached PDFs. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PS- in the attachment, the Image on the left was printed in landscape and the one on the right was printed in Portrait. There are more than one Position where These lines are visible, but after changing the belt the other positions were solved.

All the best!

Mitch

Synthohol
03-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Clean the printheads with the wand in the door and give the corona cleaners a dozen pulls on the white levers
If you print the cmyk gradation patterns before and after you will see what color had the shmutz

blackcat4866
03-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Try this:

copier addict
03-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Looks like the black drum has expired.

Max
03-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Corona, laser glass and dev units gap blade contamination. Clean/replace where needed

Mitch Barron
03-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Thanks for all the Feedback everyone. I am going to try to get an appointment there this afternoon and see if I get the kinks ironed out of this machine. Will Report back with my results!

Thanks again!

M

Custom Search