PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C450 Error C-3451 Heating Roller warm-up failure.

Custom Search

nyclad
03-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Hi guys,

So I thought I got my Bizhub C450 working until I took out the fusing unit to check it. I did the removal and replacement according to the FSM instructions. When I put it back, and turned it on I got an error C3451: Heating Roller warm-up failure.

I checked the FSM, but not much info other than to replace a bunch of things (Fusing Unit, PU1 and PWC-MC) which I really don't want to do. I checked all the connections to make sure they're secure, and the fusing unit is basically brand new. My only hunch is that something went wrong when I reinstalled it. I still have the old fusing unit, and I swapped that into the C450 and still get the error, so I'm sure it's not the fusing unit.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Woxner
03-09-2017, 11:53 PM
well what you did wrong is you did not turn machine off or unplug it. if you did nothing when you removed it like taking it apart thats what you had to of done. anyway hold the utillity key down turn on machine. when a dot comes in the screen let off. trouble reset tab shows up touch it it will say ok. turn off and back on. if it still fails get a new fuser

nyclad
03-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Woxner,

Thanks! That was it, the trouble reset. I always turn the machine off, and I'm usually good about unplugging it, but it's very possible I forgot to unplug it.:rolleyes:

Custom Search