PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhhub C353 error C-3201

Custom Search

aAandy
03-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Hello all

fuser motor is rotating, fuser is rotating freely, closing door correctly engages fuser drive mechanism to drive fuser

fault was intermittent,, client would open/close front door & problem would go away,, got to the point where error code is now constant

seeing the motor is rotating, i presume either the motor is not outputting the pulse signal, the cable is damaged or the controller board is kaput

anyone had this set of symptoms before?

any and all help would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

Andy

Synthohol
03-13-2017, 11:06 PM
just to mention, sometimes its the fuser. the bearings start to get tight and slow the fuser down.

aAandy
03-13-2017, 11:19 PM
just to mention, sometimes its the fuser. the bearings start to get tight and slow the fuser down.

fuser is rotating freely, though thanks for the tip

Synthohol
03-14-2017, 02:09 AM
when it does turn, is there any clicking or clunking sounds that repeat?

Hansoon
03-14-2017, 05:45 AM
Had it once. Just swapping the fuser unit with my workshop machine cured the problem. Both machines are working OK after that since two years now.

Hans

aAandy
03-14-2017, 08:42 AM
when it does turn, is there any clicking or clunking sounds that repeat?
none

when i fire it up with the right door open & the fuser drive interlock not actuated, i get a different error (fuser not rotating) when i engage the fuser drive interlock the fuser turns freely, no noises, no resistance turning the fuser by hand & the fuser drive motor doesn't slow down any

aAandy
03-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Had it once. Just swapping the fuser unit with my workshop machine cured the problem. Both machines are working OK after that since two years now.

Hans
something to try - thanks for the tip

Custom Search