service_man
03-29-2017, 02:37 PM
Bonjour !

Svp j'ai un probleme au niveaux de fusing unit de la machine Press C6000L
c'est 3102 après deux page au 3 !sur t 300g
j'ai verifier le MOTOR il tourne bien et aussi la cellule Ps16
aidez-moi svp

Hello,
It's a problem in fuser unit gear with needle and shaft.
Probably gear is dirty.
You have 3 white gear and 1 shaft.
Try to clean that, if the code been appears, you must change that.

Regards!!!

Desert Rat
05-10-2017, 04:23 AM
I just had that problem on a C7000. It was gear "M" the one with the one way bearings. Clean the shafts with scotch brite.
I will also take a fine file and score the section where the bearing rides. I've seen them slip on shafts that are too smooth.

DR

dimok
08-16-2017, 07:06 AM
i'm struglling with same code on c7000

Desert Rat
08-16-2017, 02:53 PM
If memory services me, that is a fuser pressure code correct? There is a brake componet on the pressure shaft under the lower roller. This is suppose to keep pressure
shaft from drifting. There are some one way gears in the front drive unit. Change those, 3 of them gear "M" are the same. Also check the pressure sensor in the front.
As you turn the knob to cycle the fuser, you should notice that if you turn it one direction it turns easy and the rollers have space between them.
Turn the know the other way and it should engage those gears and you will feel resistance as the rollers come together. At this point you should be able to see
the pressure sensor flag block the sensor. With the pressure applied turn the knob the other direction and it should feel easy.

Hope that helps

DR

61zm0
08-16-2017, 11:55 PM
Check the shaft on the fuser drive. It has 2 one way gears on the same shaft. I have replaced 3 of them because the one ways
have so much pressure that they reduce the size of the shaft.
Put a metal ruler on the shaft and you will see a gap.

Desert Rat
08-17-2017, 03:05 PM
61zm0,
Good observation, and I have seen the shafts in these type of bearing do just that.

DR

Custom Search