PDA

View Full Version : CQ C7000 Skew

Custom Search

afterhours
04-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone. I have a customer with 3 C7000 print press. 2 of them are printing with a skew out of all the trays of the machine and the PF-602. I can not see anything physically causing the skew. I read some where that there is a modification that konica minolta makes to solve this problem but I cannot find a part number for this any where. Please help me. If there is a modification, can someone provide a parts number.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Woxner
04-01-2017, 11:26 PM
PARTS INFORMATIONWhen the new parts are installed, the machine firmware must be upgraded to Version 31, whichprovides the necessary range of adjustment. The firmware is available via the SSD Download Selector onMyKonicaMinolta.com.Description Part No.Skew correction modification kit U226-0800 This is free to dealers

blackcat4866
04-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Are they printing on NCR media? The coating on NCR tends to coat every roller from pickup to exit. spend about 20 minutes cleaning the registration rollers. If it improves, then you could spend another two hours cleaning the rest. Repeatedly, if they continue to run NCR. =^..^=

afterhours
04-02-2017, 12:13 AM
PARTS INFORMATIONWhen the new parts are installed, the machine firmware must be upgraded to Version 31, whichprovides the necessary range of adjustment. The firmware is available via the SSD Download Selector onMyKonicaMinolta.com.Description Part No.Skew correction modification kit U226-0800 This is free to dealers

Ok. Thank you. I work with a KM Authorized dealer. Is there anything specific I can tell them to search for. Please be patient with me. You may have already given me the answer. I just want to make sure I understand fully. The part nuber would be U226-0800 and newest firmware?

afterhours
04-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Are they printing on NCR media? The coating on NCR tends to coat every roller from pickup to exit. spend about 20 minutes cleaning the registration rollers. If it improves, then you could spend another two hours cleaning the rest. Repeatedly, if they continue to run NCR. =^..^=

No it happens on all types of paper.

Woxner
04-02-2017, 02:27 AM
they may order it for you its free. they can look at the image skew bulliten. if they cant find it let me know

blackcat4866
04-02-2017, 05:34 AM
No it happens on all types of paper.

Yes. Once you've run NCR paper it does happen with all papers. =^..^=

afterhours
04-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Yes. Once you've run NCR paper it does happen with all papers. =^..^=

Ok. Thank you. Ill check on that too. But im leaning toward the modification kit. Thank you so much though!

afterhours
04-02-2017, 08:22 PM
they may order it for you its free. they can look at the image skew bulliten. if they cant find it let me know Is there any way I can go ahead and order it from you? I wont be able to speak with them till Moday. My customer needs it asap

Custom Search