PDA

View Full Version : CQ image blurry see attachment

Custom Search

O E S
04-02-2017, 07:59 PM
I am working on a C452 Minolta copier . the first Demo page look good, but if i print more than one page the second page look blurry .Please see the attachments.
If I make a copy the first page look but the second page will have extra line or color.But if I only print or make copy on BK it is fine . The Bk copy or print look good with multiple pages . Please help!

copyman
04-02-2017, 08:12 PM
I'll assume you did the graduation adj, etc

Transfer belt? What do the life counters look like?

afterhours
04-02-2017, 08:20 PM
I am working on a C452 Minolta copier . the first Demo page look good, but if i print more than one page the second page look blurry .Please see the attachments.
If I make a copy the first page look but the second page will have extra line or color.But if I only print or make copy on BK it is fine . The Bk copy or print look good with multiple pages . Please help! What happens when you try a color registration adjustment?

blackcat4866
04-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Your color registration is pretty awful on the later images. I'm suspecting some sort of drive problem with the primary transfer belt, maybe a gear or pulley, maybe the belt has a snag on the edge. For some reason the primary transfer belt is not rotating smoothly. =^..^=

Woxner
04-02-2017, 08:55 PM
clean the laser then do the reset initialize then gradation. also clean the two idc sensors first(color reg sensors) this fixes 99% of this issue

mo0651
04-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Remove the fusing unit, look on the frame right below, clean that sensor. That is the Fuser speed sensor. When it is worn or dirty, It can cause this issue, but only on multi-page runs.

allan
04-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Look for warning code P14 P21 or P31,33

Custom Search