PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Printing as pages rip

Custom Search

Reprodocs
04-09-2017, 07:23 PM
I have a dozen or so C654s and C754s and they print very slowly. By that I mean, they are ripping the entire document and then start printing. I would like for them to print as soon as they have some pages ripped. I can't find a setting for this. "Spool Print Jobs in HDD before RIP" does not seem to make a difference.

While I do see this sort of behavior when I use "Direct Print" through the web interface, this will not work for me long term as I am typically batch printing several hundred PDFs. So running them individually through the web interface would be too slow.

I attempted to use PageScope Direct Print 1.1, but could not get anything to print (including test pages). This is a problem for a different thread.

I have tried all permutations "Spooling" within the Windows Printer Properties Advanced tab, with no noticeable speed differences or changes in rip/print behavior.

Does anyone know of a setting I've missed? Is this just the normal rip/print behavior of the bizhubs?

Setup Information
Windows 10 64
Latest KM Post Script Drivers (I have also tried PCL, no difference)
Acrobat DC
Gigabit Ethernet Connection between PC and bizhub (I've tried a direct usb connection with no change)

Custom Search