PDA

View Full Version : scan to HDD problem

Custom Search

KM7155
08-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi All,
i have problem creating user box (scan to HDD) on Bizhub250.
the machine accept the HDD, only 1 default box which is number
1 (public folder). i try to create using page scope web connection,
when register the number, it give me "incorect value ".
try to create at machine using one touch registration, also same
problem, can't accept the number, only accept number 1.
any help....thanks in adavnce.

dallas
08-11-2008, 07:03 PM
At first, update the Firmware to the latest version.

KM7155
08-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply, but after upgrading the firmware, the problem still the same, can't register the user box.
pls help.

cheers......

strider5555
08-13-2008, 11:55 PM
Did you enable the harddisk in techrep mode? Under system input->Hard disk->set to on, then power off and on the machine.

KM7155
08-14-2008, 12:20 PM
yes, already ON the setting in the techrep mode.
the HDD also sucessfully formatted.
just wonder why i can't register the user box.

strider555, u install the HDD before? can u create the user box beside
the public box?

mdavin
08-14-2008, 09:54 PM
quick question when trying to create the box are you creating it in the address book or the program? If your creating it in the program try creating it in the address book
edit
I'll check my machine at the office in the morning to see what could be causing your problem if that doesn't help

KM7155
08-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi, thanks for ur help.
i try to create it thru user setting>one touch. i also try to create the box thru the web connection, both method also reject my registration.
hows ur scan to hdd in ur office? u manage to create the userbox?

mdavin
08-18-2008, 02:29 PM
sorry I was thinking of the color machines. Are you trying to make the One touch? You have to go into the box mode first create the boxes and than you can create the one touch. The one touch refers to an already created box doesn't actually create the box. If you created the box in the box mode than creating the one touch and the firmware Is already upgraded to the latest version I cant think of anything else. My 350 here doesn't have the hard drive installed so I cant actually go and create it.

Custom Search