PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C6501 - Error C-2452

Custom Search

CPM Mike
04-14-2017, 09:54 PM
I've just done a PM including the replacement of all developer units and recharged with fresh developer.

As I attempt a Toner Density Sensor Init (choosing ALL) I get a persistent C-2452 indicating Magenta sensor.

I've swapped out the sensor and still come up against this code.

What am I missing???

Synthohol
04-14-2017, 11:07 PM
ive seen wires pinched in the front, the back etc..
also run IO mode 50-3,4,5 thats the "M" DV motor. jig the doors if need be so you can see it turn.
another thing is put tape over the holes where the toner drops in and swap with another color (also taped) and leave the toner door open so it wont try to add toner.
see if the code changes to another color you swapped with.
i take 2 cycles to add the developer bag because if you pour too fast it locks up the DV augers.
if you just dumped it all in too quick pour some out into a ziploc (to add back later) and let it spin for a bit in the DV add cycle then slowly pour back in and retry.

good luck.

hey just to ask, when you dump the old DV did you unscrew the lever turn it and dump some more?

CPM Mike
04-15-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm super grateful for your reply!
I did suspect that one of the purple wires may be broken inside the plastic coating near the connector and checked those.
I ran the Service Mode-02 Process Adjustment-03 Sensor Output check-07 Toner Density Return Mode and it returned a value of 0150 on M so I figured it must be getting a signal.
I will run the other solutions that you suggested tomorrow (Sunday) to see if I can clear the code.
When I swapped out the sensors on M, I see some "chunky" bits of developer powder in there.
Perhaps running the auto fill again might help smooth it out.
I'll reply again with the results!

Custom Search