PDA

View Full Version : CQ konica minolta c600 bad black toner

Custom Search

rofield67
04-15-2017, 04:41 AM
I have found some bad black toner TN610K for the koinica Minolta c6500. I have been fighting a problem with spoty half tones, black only on a few of the machines I service. . I did a developer change and the copies looked good for a short time before the spots came back. I eventually had to vacuum hopper replace black toner bottle with one with a different skew#. when I remove the toner bottle I find they all have the skew# 680924SA. Sounds crazy but I have seen this problem a several times in the last few weeks.

rofield67
04-15-2017, 04:45 AM
My bad, machine I am talking about is C6500, TN610k.

Woxner
04-15-2017, 05:45 PM
are you using oem or generic? i have not seen any bad oem toner.

rofield67
04-15-2017, 06:23 PM
always OEM. I thought it was a coincidence but I found problem on several machines only with the toner with skew # I listed. Just a heads up to save you some time troubleshooting if you see this problem. A few of my customers didn't notice it because they run publications with limited graphics, but a few run bleeds with lots of gradations, they noticed it for sure. If I run into again I will post a pic. looks like a leopard skin pattern in half tones, solids look great cant notice it.

Custom Search