PDA

View Full Version : CQ konica minolta press c6000 black banding

Custom Search

rofield67
04-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Intermittent Black banding with dark 1 inch darker band on trailing edge. Banding shows on black half tones and darker band will show on non image area even on color monochrome test pages. If I open and close process assembly problem will go away for a short time, maybe a couple hundred pages. I have replaced drum, charger, developer and developer unit. I have attached picture of a test page 53 density 100, this page is usually very smooth without all the banding. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks!

khattab.al.masry
04-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Ckeck corona assy. for black and change if needed

تم الإرسال من SM-J700H باستخدام Tapatalk

rofield67
04-15-2017, 08:41 PM
replaced with new and also swapped with other colors, no change. Maybe arching connector on machine frame or bad HVT, HVT and connectors very difficult to access on this model, my have to try it anyway.

ITobiTA
03-14-2019, 09:51 AM
Does anyone find a solution for this Problem? i have seen 3 machines with this.
Removing the process mount will solve this problem for a few days or hours. All machines got this just with the black color.
Drum/Dev Unit/Corona are replaced with new ones. Same Situation

Thanks!

kandod
03-15-2019, 11:53 PM
Is that the trailing edge? If it is the inboard edge instead, try putting some tape on the drum plate where it touches the dev unit yellow bearing (increasing a little bit the distance between the drum and the developer roll).

tulintron
03-18-2019, 01:48 PM
Intermittent Black banding with dark 1 inch darker band on trailing edge. Banding shows on black half tones and darker band will show on non image area even on color monochrome test pages. If I open and close process assembly problem will go away for a short time, maybe a couple hundred pages. I have replaced drum, charger, developer and developer unit. I have attached picture of a test page 53 density 100, this page is usually very smooth without all the banding. Has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks!Good Morning. What is the size of the paper and what is the direction of the introduction?

Custom Search