PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Error code number 3426

Custom Search

cchinji
04-17-2017, 09:52 AM
I have been experiencing this error code with my office Konica Minolta 3350. preventing the printer from starting.
a work around to this issue is that when ever this error occur what I simply do is that passing through the CE authentication.

However recently this error appears and an incorrect code was entered by one of our team member. by so doing it seems the CE was log due to failed attempts of the CE password.

Please can some one help us on how to go about this? We can not login to the admin settings due to the error code 3426 and the CE

Thanks for your help

habik
04-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Ahh The service lock. Have you got Service Manual?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

mearmi
04-18-2017, 03:39 AM
I have been experiencing this error code with my office Konica Minolta 3350. preventing the printer from starting.
a work around to this issue is that when ever this error occur what I simply do is that passing through the CE authentication.

However recently this error appears and an incorrect code was entered by one of our team member. by so doing it seems the CE was log due to failed attempts of the CE password.

Please can some one help us on how to go about this? We can not login to the admin settings due to the error code 3426 and the CE

Thanks for your help

Description
Fusing temperature increase malfunction (Center of the heating side)
• Detected temperature of the fusing temperature sensor/1 (TEM1: main of the heating side) does not go up a given range of temperature even after a lapse of given period of time at warm up. • The warm-up is not completed even after the set period of time has elapsed after the warm-up is started.

Causes
• Fusing unit • Fusing temperature sensor/1 (TEM1: center of the heating side) • DC power supply (DCPS) • Printer control board (PRCB)

cchinji
04-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Ahh The service lock. Have you got Service Manual?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

yes I have my service manual!

cchinji
04-18-2017, 11:41 AM
Description
Fusing temperature increase malfunction (Center of the heating side)
• Detected temperature of the fusing temperature sensor/1 (TEM1: main of the heating side) does not go up a given range of temperature even after a lapse of given period of time at warm up. • The warm-up is not completed even after the set period of time has elapsed after the warm-up is started.

Causes
• Fusing unit • Fusing temperature sensor/1 (TEM1: center of the heating side) • DC power supply (DCPS) • Printer control board (PRCB)

Thanks Mearmi for the detail information of possible cause for this error.

Fortunately for use after doing some we found something that helps us to release the Lock access for the CE password

1. Touch Menu
2. Touch [counter]
3. Touch [keypad]
4. press the following keys in this order: stop>0>9>3>1>7
5. after waiting for 5 minutes we then try entering the CE password and this time it work (to display the CE password: turn on the Main power switch while holding the sub power button)

Just to find out. Is there any way we can physically reset the C3350 model without any use of codes?

Thanks

Custom Search