PDA

View Full Version : biz hub c451with no power . No display. Main power indicator light on

Custom Search

axyun
04-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Bizhub C451 with no power. No display. Main power indicator light on. When press secondary
power button just get single beep but nothing else. Removed memory cards,one at time to
to see if any difference.When one of the memory cards removed the start light also comes on
in addition to main power indicator light. Does this indicate possible bad memory card.

Please advise. I can ask customer if any other abnormality existed before power loss. Your
help is very much appreciated. Frank

rrrohan
04-18-2017, 01:05 PM
ive had faulty control panels cause same symptoms on a C360
The faulty control panel never sends a signal to copier so it defaults to assuming that the sub power switch is activated (not pressed) and therefore never powers up fully

but if power light is blue and not orange id be looking at RAM or MFP

axyun
04-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Thanks Rrrohan. That is something to consider.i had seen a couple posts that mention one of the
memory boards also in this type of problem and wanted to get a consensus before going further.of course
that would also be a cheaper investment as i have no parts for this model. Frank

axyun
04-23-2017, 02:01 PM
I replaced suspect memory board and machine powered up. It then showed an error C1183. I saw it had to do with finisher tray
and observed misalignment as one side a little lower than the other. I realigned and machine went to ready. I noticed plastic type
storage unit near machine with boxes sticking out and figured the tray movement was probably impeded and moved machine over
a couple of feet and informed customer.
Only other issue is machine does not always recognize top cover on finisher as being closed. I told customer I would come back
as it was getting late for an appointment. The catch for cover was intact but cover not always locking in. Seemed like it is a minor
adjustment but I had to leave. Frank

blackcat4866
04-23-2017, 03:36 PM
FS-512? FS-608? FS-519? with MT-502? with SD-505?
http://www.copycom.eu/storage/app/media/docs/km-bh-c451.pdf

=^..^=

axyun
04-23-2017, 11:16 PM
OOPS. Thought Iforgot something. Thanks David. It's FS-519

Custom Search