PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200 wont scan to server 2012

Custom Search

Boringguy4
04-18-2017, 03:07 PM
We have a client that has two ancient bizhub 200s. Different towns, but theyre all connected the same server. The issue started when they upgraded from a server 2008 system to 2012. The one is working fine on an older base FW. I updated the one that wasnt working to special fw for scanning to smb. Eventually my manager said, that machine is too old, they changed the server, we can't fix it. So they continued on, running the 2008, just for the one machine. Not ot wont scan at all. It has no hdd, but will fax and copy multiple pages no problem. And prints large documents with no issues. Only aborts when they scan.

Eresources
04-19-2017, 07:39 AM
I know we've had issues with windows 7 SMB. We do the following registry edits below to fix it. It might help, might not. :)

Scan to SMB on Windows 7 Registry Adjustment
Use this adjustment if you are having random errors while scanning to a Windows 7 computer using SMB.

[HKeyLocalMachine\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ Session Manager\Memory Management\LargeSystemCache]
Change from 0 to 1

[HKeyLocalMachine\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services \LanmanServer\Parameters\Size]
Change from 1 to 3

Custom Search