PDA

View Full Version : Electrical BH Press C7000 Touch screen inoperative after replacement & even before replacement

Custom Search

Desert Rat
04-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Here's how it started.
My customer had a building built. They put in the Air conditioning one weekend. When I came in to service the machine
I noticed a scratch on the touch screen. We would have to squeeze the panel in different places to make the selections
needed for the jobs. Customer ordered the screen and I installed it. I tried to calibrate it but it would just beep without
being touched. It did seem to work right after the install but was off as far as where you would have to touch it. That's
why I tried the calibration. Now it's even worse.
After looking through 275 posts from a search I saw some solutions.
I do trust Hans, as I also contributed to the fix for those developer collars.
But I like the idea of just using a mouse.

Can anyone add to these fixes?

Thanks

DR

Synthohol
04-20-2017, 06:06 AM
honestly the first thing i would try is firmware.
i've been pleasantly surprised before with stuff like this.

Desert Rat
04-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately as an indy I have trouble getting and downloading firmware.
I just don't do downloads very often. But I can get help if I can get the firmware.

Thanks for the quick reply

DR

Desert Rat
05-10-2017, 04:19 AM
:(
It's not fixed yet. But I did find that I can use a mouse to select things on the control panel. And I also found out if I plug
a usb key board in, the enter key acts like the start key. I have not found the stop or reset keys yet. So that's a little odd,
but at least we are able to use the machine. And I can service
it using these items. It takes a little longer but it works.
According to Hytec I probably need the over all control board. I'm just waiting for my customer to order it.
Also I did check the firmware and it seems to be up to date.

DR

Custom Search