PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 363, code c-0204, will not clear.

Custom Search

fixthecopier
04-26-2017, 07:47 PM
When I went to the machine, it had the message on the panel saying tray 2 could not be used. I looked behind the tray, removed the paper stuck there, reset the tray to the machine and rebooted. It coded C0204. I checked the tray again, left it out of the machine, rebooted and it coded again. The error is for lift and without the tray in, the motor never turns on. To get the machine up, I went back into service and disabled the tray. Called KMBS and they had no calls matching mine, and took a guess at the PRCB. Before I swap it, I wanted to know if anyone has seen this.

blackcat4866
04-26-2017, 08:07 PM
You'll have to do a System Error Clear to reset the error condition. =^..^=

fixthecopier
04-26-2017, 11:30 PM
That never occurred to me as I have had this sort of issue before and a reboot was enough. Will try tomorrow. Thanks BC. So much for tech support. Guess I am getting rusty on my Konica's. Been nothing but Ricoh and HP for months.

fixthecopier
04-28-2017, 07:25 AM
Went back, reset tray to machine, was waiting for code to pop up, and it came to ready. I had done the exact same thing 4 or 5 times yesterday and got the code. Don't know what changed. I assume the machine was fucking with me to let me know who is boss.

Custom Search