PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Mode 2 limitations

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
04-27-2017, 11:04 AM
mainly on the new 8 series though, its probably the same for the old machines too.

Is there a way to restore multitasking to the machine in this mode, ie, being able to change into scan mode while a copy / print is being performed? I do not recall.

Currently it will only allow you to do one thing at a time, though if i remember correctly thats just how it is...

blackcat4866
04-27-2017, 01:39 PM
I found a bulletin on the bizhub 364e, that listed DIPSW settings to restore some of those functions. I'll see if I can locate it. =^..^=

Cantechman
04-27-2017, 01:42 PM
mainly on the new 8 series though, its probably the same for the old machines too.

Is there a way to restore multitasking to the machine in this mode, ie, being able to change into scan mode while a copy / print is being performed? I do not recall.

Currently it will only allow you to do one thing at a time, though if i remember correctly thats just how it is...

I had the issue of a c284e a couple of years ago, took weeks to get it sorted out. Here is a couple things to check that I recorded at the time.

dip switch 30 bit 5 hex 20 enables multi job ability.

when setting up key counter in vendor mode set next job reservation to license- default is ban.

Try those 2 first to see if it helps

Custom Search