PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub Pro c6500 - Magenta toner on prints - Pic Attached

Custom Search

weskes
04-28-2017, 01:31 PM
Hi all, I'm having an issue with excess magenta being dumped onto the prints with this machine. At first I opened up the process carriage area and there was a little toner/developer spillage between the drum and the developing unit, i vacuumed that up an made sure there was no spillage anywhere else, this cleared up the prints for about 600 impressions, then the problem came back however now there is now toner being dumped and I cant figure out where this would be coming from. Once again thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

blackcat4866
04-28-2017, 03:11 PM
So you got it open? Good. =^..^=

methogod
04-29-2017, 07:15 PM
What's the life of the DV and DV unit at?
What's the life of the machine, and supplies, anything way overdue?

You do the basics?

Swap corona, and drums see if it moves to another color? If not i would think it has the be Developer or DV unit, as if it was belt you would have darker colors.

My first suggestions...

impimp329
05-05-2017, 04:33 PM
I was having the same issue with the black and I swiped the transfer belt assebmbly with another machine and it was gone. Think it was the cleanup blade on the trans belt.

Hi all, I'm having an issue with excess magenta being dumped onto the prints with this machine. At first I opened up the process carriage area and there was a little toner/developer spillage between the drum and the developing unit, i vacuumed that up an made sure there was no spillage anywhere else, this cleared up the prints for about 600 impressions, then the problem came back however now there is now toner being dumped and I cant figure out where this would be coming from. Once again thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

I

Custom Search