PDA

View Full Version : Scan to USB on Bizhub Press C1060

Custom Search

Sniwy
04-28-2017, 01:44 PM
Hi

I have a machine with scan to usb deactivated, it doesn't appear on availables options on scan screen. I have no idea how to activate it because all my others machines are already with this function enabled. Any tips with this please let me know, I haven't find it in service manual yet but they have in common the firmware version G00-25.

vishop
05-02-2017, 05:32 AM
Since yesterday, i have been trying to figure out this as well. So far as per researching, if you are using the controller IC-602 (which i think is the internal one), you will be able to have Scan to USB. But if you are using the controller IC-415 (which i think is the external fiery) or IC-308, USB scanning is not enabled. This is as per manual, i have not further confirmation though. Could you please check the controller you're using?

Sniwy
05-17-2017, 09:48 PM
Since yesterday, i have been trying to figure out this as well. So far as per researching, if you are using the controller IC-602 (which i think is the internal one), you will be able to have Scan to USB. But if you are using the controller IC-415 (which i think is the external fiery) or IC-308, USB scanning is not enabled. This is as per manual, i have not further confirmation though. Could you please check the controller you're using?

Sure, I forgot to mention it. I'm using IC-602A.

Custom Search