PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 2257 and shutdown

Custom Search

akbareshghi
05-04-2017, 09:52 AM
I heard squeezing sound from gear of cleaner motor then I replace that gear and change cleaner motor and reassemble my machine C451 then I start the machine the error code of 2257 appeared on the panel
and after 2 minutes the machine shutdown some similar to fuse up
please help me about troubleshooting this problem
I guess new motor does not match with previous one because its connecter has one empy pin
orwhen assembly the fan motor assembly and connect the connectors of that , i mistakenly connect one or two
thanks a lot for your comprehensive troubleshooting this problem

copyman
02-17-2023, 12:40 PM
I heard squeezing sound from gear of cleaner motor then I replace that gear and change cleaner motor and reassemble my machine C451 then I start the machine the error code of 2257 appeared on the panel
and after 2 minutes the machine shutdown some similar to fuse up
please help me about troubleshooting this problem
I guess new motor does not match with previous one because its connecter has one empy pin
orwhen assembly the fan motor assembly and connect the connectors of that , i mistakenly connect one or two
thanks a lot for your comprehensive troubleshooting this problem

That code is for cleaner motor not turning. It is obvious that it's wrong motor if pins are missing. Not sure why you think it would work. Hopefully you didn't blow out the control board. Install correct motor and all should be good.

KMFLT3CH
02-17-2023, 12:54 PM
That code is for cleaner motor not turning. It is obvious that it's wrong motor if pins are missing. Not sure why you think it would work. Hopefully you didn't blow out the control board. Install correct motor and all should be good.

Original post is from 2017... don't feed the trolls who resurrect threads with their spam. Report the bump and move on :p

copyman
02-17-2023, 01:49 PM
Original post is from 2017... don't feed the trolls who resurrect threads with their spam. Report the bump and move on :p

Didn't see the OP date. Before I answered I did report the spam. Nice to know there are forum police like yourself to let us know when we make a mistake! Don't make it a big deal no harm is done!
Maybe my answer will help someone else with same code in future:D

Custom Search