PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 toner cartridge Issue

Custom Search

waqasmailbag
05-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Dear All

As it starts it says { Adjust the Toner cartridge and close all doors } it says with the warning beep i accidentally put the blower in the toner carrying Hooper.
any suggestions what should i do.. should i pull out the toner assembly and clean it?

Thanks in Advance.

Brett GS
05-14-2017, 06:06 PM
Best you take it out and clean the whole area and the toner bottle home sensor or you will get a c2403 code.

waqasmailbag
05-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Best you take it out and clean the whole area and the toner bottle home sensor or you will get a c2403 code.

Thanks Sir.i will try to pull out all the toner assembly and clean it.

waqasmailbag
05-28-2017, 12:28 PM
Thanks Sir.i will try to pull out all the toner assembly and clean it.

Thank you sir i pulled the assembly and cleaned it now it's ok and no code is showing up.
Thanks again..

blackcat4866
05-28-2017, 03:23 PM
After reading this post I am ready to pass along the title: Master Of The Obvious. =^..^=

waqasmailbag
06-02-2017, 10:31 AM
After reading this post I am ready to pass along the title: Master Of The Obvious. =^..^=

Sir it seams like you r pro in biz hub as v r new to this world ..... Since you are pro if you could tell me about TCR adjustment problem when v run it from the utility it gives Error 6 of you got any idea please share . One has told me to check and clean IDC AND IDCS Sensor... Your thoughts?

blackcat4866
06-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Sir it seams like you r pro in biz hub as v r new to this world ..... Since you are pro if you could tell me about TCR adjustment problem when v run it from the utility it gives Error 6 of you got any idea please share . One has told me to check and clean IDC AND IDCS Sensor... Your thoughts?

that's certainly a great place to start. =^..^=

allan
06-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Dude did you really stuck a blower into the hopper hole? Hehe..
Was this on site or at the shop?

That is one tool i don't bring close to a copier, cause more trouble then good.

waqasmailbag
06-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Dude did you really stuck a blower into the hopper hole? Hehe..
Was this on site or at the shop?

That is one tool i don't bring close to a copier, cause more trouble then good.

Actually it was the boy at the shop who did that . Fortunately I fixed that and it didn't cost me ...

Synthohol
12-06-2019, 04:30 AM

Custom Search