PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta bizhub C360 constantly reboots when lan cable connected....

Custom Search

menosmola
05-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Hi!! I have an Konica minolta bizhub C360, the machine constantly reboots when lan cable is connected, if i disconnect cable, the machine works perfectly, but when reconnect cable, the screen turns off, and the machine reboot... any advice? Thanks.

Albonline
05-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Hi!! I have an Konica minolta bizhub C360, the machine constantly reboots when lan cable is connected, if i disconnect cable, the machine works perfectly, but when reconnect cable, the screen turns off, and the machine reboot... any advice? Thanks.

try hooking it to a laptop, or even a switch that has nothing else on it.

menosmola
05-08-2017, 03:38 PM
try hooking it to a laptop, or even a switch that has nothing else on it.
I have tried different lan cable, and tried to connect to a switch, but the problem persist...
I forgot to say, no error codes displayed on machine...

guitar9199
05-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Almost sounds like you've got a "Power Over Ethernet" issue going on. See if the client uses that, and if they can disable it for the copier's ethernet port.

menosmola
05-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Almost sounds like you've got a "Power Over Ethernet" issue going on. See if the client uses that, and if they can disable it for the copier's ethernet port.

So, you think thatīs something like "wake on lan"? i will be back tomorrow and try to connect a laptop using a cross cable...

toshibadale
05-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Someone has a job stuck in the print que. You will have to have everyone check their que. It will not be listed in the job history on the C360.

menosmola
05-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Someone has a job stuck in the print que. You will have to have everyone check their que. It will not be listed in the job history on the C360.

I had thought about it, but too much users have access to this printer, and today had little time... tomorrow more.
Thanks for advices. I'll tell you later if it has been possible to solve...

Albonline
05-08-2017, 07:38 PM
I had thought about it, but too much users have access to this printer, and today had little time... tomorrow more.
Thanks for advices. I'll tell you later if it has been possible to solve...

If he hooked it to a switch, standing alone, there cant be a print job causing this. if he did hook it to a switch standing alone and the problem persists its the mfp board itself , could try the nic reset tool,but when it refuses to talk . haven't seen the reset help.

menosmola
05-09-2017, 07:13 AM
If he hooked it to a switch, standing alone, there cant be a print job causing this. if he did hook it to a switch standing alone and the problem persists its the mfp board itself , could try the nic reset tool,but when it refuses to talk . haven't seen the reset help.

Any nic reset tool in service mode? canīt remember now, i canīt access pagescope, machine reboot when connect to lan...

EarthKmTech
05-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Make sure the firmware is the latest, any print job containing illegal characters or even too many in the URL or file name will reboot the machine with early firmware.

seen this a thousand times even early e series firmware had this bug and usually occurred when printing from web pages etc. Couple years ago i had it twice in 1 day at 2 different sites and both were cake recipes printed off the net.

menosmola
05-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Make sure the firmware is the latest, any print job containing illegal characters or even too many in the URL or file name will reboot the machine with early firmware.

seen this a thousand times even early e series firmware had this bug and usually occurred when printing from web pages etc. Couple years ago i had it twice in 1 day at 2 different sites and both were cake recipes printed off the net.

Firmware update fix the problem, thanks everyone for support!!

Custom Search