PDA

View Full Version : error 3508 on Konica C6500 only on tray 1,2,3

Custom Search

tbyabachwezi
05-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Hi guys, sorry I have a problem with Buzhub C6500 whenever print from tray 1,2, or but when you print from bypass tray no error. also when you less than 200gm even from bypass you get normal paper jam near fuser.

please I need your help guys.

regards.

diananto
05-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Hi guys, sorry I have a problem with Buzhub C6500 whenever print from tray 1,2, or but when you print from bypass tray no error. also when you less than 200gm even from bypass you get normal paper jam near fuser.

please I need your help guys.

regards.

Hi, I'm Indonesian
I'm still learning, apologize when things go wrong or differences of perception.
Do you have to make sure the bearings on your fusing unit rotating properly?
Perhaps there is one problem there, but If the bearings well, there may also be a problem on the gearbox, check the condition of oneway gear and sensor that function to set release pressure.
Good luck

tbyabachwezi
05-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Hi, I'm Indonesian
I'm still learning, apologize when things go wrong or differences of perception.
Do you have to make sure the bearings on your fusing unit rotating properly?
Perhaps there is one problem there, but If the bearings well, there may also be a problem on the gearbox, check the condition of oneway gear and sensor that function to set release pressure.
Good luck thanks diananto for your advice but the fuser bearing are all ok. any advice pls help.

Custom Search