PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c258 with DF-629

Custom Search

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 10:29 AM
I installed a bizhub c258 with ADF model DF-629. I have a big problem with this ADF, it does not recognize paper. It need an initialization? Where is paper present sensor? Is possible it not work or is not on?

I will attach some pics after I will convert its.

Thanks,

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Pics with DF629

Max
05-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Needs to be activated in service mode.

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 12:22 PM

"administrator settings" menu is the some whit "service mode"? In admin settings there is not setting for ADF or DF...

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 12:52 PM

I find "service mode" but I need password. Admin password is not some for this menu.

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Thank you very much. It was. I have activated and is OK.

marexim2000
05-12-2017, 01:45 PM
OK, first problem was fixed.

I have second.

Only in Copy mode:
Even if the original page is white on the copy, there are some very thin lines of blue color on one side and red on the other side. Attached I put an example, but it's not really scanned, the lines are perfect.
The print mode does not appear. Also scanned do not appear.
What do you think it is?

REGSIS
05-12-2017, 06:51 PM
OK, first problem was fixed.

I have second.

Only in Copy mode:
Even if the original page is white on the copy, there are some very thin lines of blue color on one side and red on the other side. Attached I put an example, but it's not really scanned, the lines are perfect.
The print mode does not appear. Also scanned do not appear.
What do you think it is?

It's a result of inapropriate instalation procedure.
You MUST follow installation procedure step by step otherwise you'll get this lines in color copy as a result.

blackcat4866
05-13-2017, 01:18 AM
You seen to have a reoccurring problem with reading installation instructions. =^..^=

marexim2000
05-14-2017, 11:06 AM
You seen to have a reoccurring problem with reading installation instructions. =^..^=

I don't have installation procedures. Can anyone send me?
Thanks.

REGSIS
05-14-2017, 03:45 PM
I don't have installation procedures. Can anyone send me?
Thanks.

How? Instalation procedures are within the same box as new machine. Sometimes procedure is a bit different with different FW version, so if someone sends you procedure for function version 2 that might be the wrong one for FV3 and you get lines again after all.

marexim2000
05-14-2017, 06:40 PM
How? Instalation procedures are within the same box as new machine. Sometimes procedure is a bit different with different FW version, so if someone sends you procedure for function version 2 that might be the wrong one for FV3 and you get lines again after all.

I have installation procedure for hard. I installed mechanical and electric all components , its is OK, but i don't have procedures for initialization, for registered in service menu and administration settings. I install optin DF-629, but until I declare it in service menu it does not work, after it it work perfect. I think I need to made other few settings or initialization procedures to disappear that cyan and magenta lines.

mthomasebs
06-01-2017, 04:06 PM
You need to complete the basic setup.

For the Cyan/Magenta lines to disappear, you need to enter the following in service mode:

(Bare in mind, in recent firmware versions, you can access a setup wizard by entering service mode and pressing STOP, 3. This brings you to the following necessary steps, although they can be done separately.)

Date/Time - This can be done by entering service mode and pressing STOP, 1, 1, 4, 4, C.
Serial Number Input - ADF Serial Number and any other options if you'd like.
Unit Change - For confirmation that this setting has been checked, you need to simply switch one from User to Service and back again.
List Output - Print at least the 3 options on the left hand menu.

allan
06-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Really do you need to print a list?

mthomasebs
06-01-2017, 05:08 PM

Yup, its a management/adjustment list. Used for troubleshooting issues, but a lot of people throw this away.

copier addict
06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Yup, its a management/adjustment list. Used for troubleshooting issues, but a lot of people throw this away.

I can count on zero fingers the number of times I have needed this list. lol

REGSIS
06-02-2017, 03:22 PM

Maybe not if you output it on USB drive instead. But I never tried that scenario - allways done it "properly" by the book. ;)

kingarthur
06-02-2017, 03:50 PM
It hasn't said to print lists in the set up for a while.....but it does say to carry out "non image area erase"

mthomasebs
06-05-2017, 08:42 AM
It hasn't said to print lists in the set up for a while.....but it does say to carry out "non image area erase"

The STOP, 3 Setup Wizard includes it so it must still be a requisite.

Custom Search