PDA

View Full Version : Differences between the bizhub 350 & 351

Custom Search

JOEBOOROCKSYOU
08-15-2008, 08:02 AM
i'm thinking about putting either unit out in the field,
how good are these units??
is there much difference between the 350 and the 351.?

hopefully they are low maintence units , the yields look pretty good on the consumables and looks like you can pretty much reset everything...:)

my partner wants to put out the canon ir3200's , but i'm not a big fan of canon.

any advise would be apreciated....:)

joeboo....

dogsbody
08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
don't know much about c350's but i do know that the 351 standard controller is much butter than the c350's. many more scanning options and has postscript standard. the c351 op panel is better laid out.
to look at them the machines are physically very similar but the C351 wins every time.

cheers

RockETop
08-15-2008, 01:32 PM
dogsbody is quite right. Go with the C351.

bgbas
08-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Also on the C351 HDD is included as standard equipment so scanning options are much better.

laserman06
08-17-2008, 02:41 AM
My vote is for the C351. Better bang for the buck.

mitchl
08-19-2008, 07:14 PM
The 350 was a good old box but they are getting old and they lack features. The 351 and the 450 are identical other than speed, they have fax capability and are quite stable with a lot more options as far as scan and printing goes. You may find that the 350 fits low end deals better and the good thing is all the IU's, transfer belts, T rollers are interchangeable except for the black IU.

mjunkaged
11-22-2009, 03:38 AM
Got a lot of exp. with these boxes (looking for a nic and a job tray control pwb at the moment...got any?)
And the '1s' have a better smarter tray 1, toner motor assembly that's enclosed instead of exposed, 2-way network capability (i.e. scan to email/ftp and file with the expen$ive fancy 'preset scan' option)
and better fuser unit. Other than that they're essentially the same print engine, save the lack of pickup rollers needed in the '1s', and improved fuser, finer laser too. Both cassettes work off backstop and lift plate tension, it's really cool!
There are NO pickup rollers in a new one, and there ARE in the old '0s'.

The ADFR's are nearly identical but they're NOT. Hinges are diff. material and thickness so without swapping those you'd have problems.
Not sure if they can be swapped?
The '0s' can't scan at all, not even twain.

Custom Search