PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub c280 CE password lost!

Custom Search

blustorch
05-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Hi I have a C280 that has changed the CE Password can reset it? I have read on the forum that for example for the C451 there is a firmware that resets the system.
I thank those who can help me in advance

Thank you

Thank you

Sniwy
05-17-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi I have a C280 that has changed the CE Password can reset it? I have read on the forum that for example for the C451 there is a firmware that resets the system.
I thank those who can help me in advance

Thank you

Thank you

As far as I know, you can't. Maybe you should think on changing MFPB

blustorch
05-18-2017, 09:09 AM
As far as I know, you can't. Maybe you should think on changing MFPB

In this case, it is better to buy a used one that works. I trust to find someone who knows how to reset the password

Thank you

Phil Walling
05-18-2017, 09:32 AM
From what I remember from doing the course (which was a while ago) the only way of resetting it is via new NVRAM. Could be wrong though.

copier addict
05-18-2017, 01:08 PM
There is NVRam recovery software available. It will revert the NVRam back to factory. But after using it your machine will need to be setup. It won't even know what model it is so make sure you know how to bring it back, because if you don't it will be bricked.

blustorch
05-18-2017, 08:06 PM
There is NVRam recovery software available. It will revert the NVRam back to factory. But after using it your machine will need to be setup. It won't even know what model it is so make sure you know how to bring it back, because if you don't it will be bricked.

Ok where I find the firmware, because on the Konicaminolta site there are several but no one where we are told that will bring the machine to the factory values.
As for the reset of the machine, if all you need to do is put in the management list, so I have it and so I can do it.

Thank you

habik
05-18-2017, 09:49 PM
Ok where I find the firmware, because on the Konicaminolta site there are several but no one where we are told that will bring the machine to the factory values.
As for the reset of the machine, if all you need to do is put in the management list, so I have it and so I can do it.

Thank you

Good man that you have a printed version of Management list!

I can email you the FW level for the reset tool if you have access to KM site.

Custom Search